A test shot on the Nikon D5000 I’ve been reviewing.
A week at LaptopMemo is a big thing. First of all, with all of the new Android phones falling from the sky like Gordon Ramsay yelling on Hell’s Kitchen, I have to keep up with all of that. Including the always-possible possibility of leaking exclusives out here, and some wacko “high-up” Sprint engineers telling me they’re prepping a CDMA iPhone 4 for their network this autumn. There’s also the redesign of this site, which according to most feedback, is “awesome”. And then there’s the Android news that just can’t stop….
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G: June 4th for $199.99 on contract (update: plan pricing!)
- HTC sues Apple for patent infringement, seeks to ban iPad, iPod, and iPhone
- Verizon confirms work on the Google Tablet, should prove entertaining
- Sony NEX-5 and NEX-3 debut with super awesome looks
- NPD: Android ousts iPhone OS for second place in US market