We’ve ended up with the new multitasking-happy iPhone OS 4.0, Microsoft’s “Project Pink” phones tomorrow, Apple is told to “go screw themselves” by an Adobe employee, the HTC Incredible coming out supposedly on April 29th, and a new review is up. Not a bad week altogether actually. Besides, are new rumored gadgets and smartphones really ever boring (the good ones anyway)?
- Microsoft’s April 12th event happens to be for the “Pure” and “Turtle” phones?
- HTC Incredible April 29th Release Practically Confirmed, User Manual Leaked
- Adobe’s Strong Message On Quote: “Go Screw Yourself Apple.”
- iPhone OS 4.0: The Details You’re Itching To Know About
- Twitter Buys Tweetie, Will Be Renamed “Twitter for iPhone” At The App Store
- Dell Inspiron 15 with Core i5 Review