Yes, you read both of those lines perfectly. On one side of the coin, the M11x appeared in Central Park (of New York, mind you) and has a blast of photoshoots and a full review there. Plus, the first TV interview (starring yours truly) was shot there (that’s no joke). While it’s not an Oprah or CNN appearance by far, it’s a great start for this site, and will be broadcasted in the New York area to more than 1,000,000 people.
In next week’s roundup I’ll have a copy of the gig and will post it here. Otherwise, tomorrow I’m headed off to another interview, this time for a larger network I believe. And yes, I’ll be covering WWDC 2010 tomorrow, because nothing would stop LaptopMemo from covering it, even if I wasn’t there, and some of my colleagues making snotty remarks in conversations on Twitter.
On the other side of things, here was this week’s important news:
- Droid Extreme seen again, this time with some of our specs confirmed
- Get FroYo On Your Motorola DROID. And That’s An Order.
- HP’s Mark: OK OK, We’ll Make webOS Smartphones
- BlackBerry Bold 9800 Press-Like Shots Get Leaked
- HTC EVO 4G: America’s First 4G Phone Launches