It’s something we’ve (read: me) promised for quite a while, and now it’s finally coming: columns. Awesome ones, as well as definitions of confusing technology terms that you might never understand, like “using a 1.3Ghz C2D to pwn some n00bs in MW2 using an NVIDIA GeForece on an M11x”. Yeah, stuff like that.
Otherwise, here’s this week’s major news (understand that there wasn’t much of it):
- Reporting! Verizon Droid Shadow and DROID 2 Appear In Verizon’s Systems
- HTC To Launch “Aria” Android Phone On AT&T Next Month?
- Concrete USB Drives Weigh As Much As They Hold, Look As Cool As They Are
- The HP Slate Will Run WebOS! And That’s Officially Speaking
- Blackberry Bold 9800 Demoed On HD Video, In Complete Silence
- 15 Things You Couldn’t Possibly Know About Steve Jobs (Infographic)