That’s right! You could be a writer here, on a tech news site that’s working hard on increasing readers, traffic, and exclusive news stories. If you love gadgets, laptops, and phones to death (a requirement), have excellent grammar (I mean being able to write like this or better), then you’re halfway qualified for the job!
Here’s the main requirements:
- You must love technology. That means laptops, phones, gadgets, and whatever else there might be that’s tech-related.
- You have to write well; be enthusiastic and fun.
- If you write like this: “me want to write for laptopmemo so me haz writer job” then you will NOT be hired.
- You have to be trustworthy, reliable, and honor only the facts. That includes writing about rumors too. This position will also require you work your tail off and do research.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable.
- Previous blogging experience is highly appreciated, but not necessarily required.
- You must be 13-years-old or older.
Note: This isn’t a paid gig yet. This is a job/activity for those who wish to immerse themselves in the mobile industry, and desire to be in the journalism field.
Hit up the “read more” link for instructions on how to enter!