So the Motorola DROID was the slab of rock that turned into a beautiful scuplture, forever stamping Android into the realm of successful smartphones, forever .This time, Motorola has challenged itself, and released the DROID 2. And honestly, it’s set on the right path:
- The overall rounded body gives better contour and feel.
- The speed offered by the new 1 GHz processor is easily recognizable.
- The MOTOBLUR UI seen on the DROID X with Android 2.2 is very cool.
- The slide-out QWERTY has the same feel as on the Droid 1 — except a trillion times more practical and better.
- It still remains uber-geek, and uber-cool, even for those new to technology.
According to the Verizon rep (who is now an official ninja for LaptopMemo now) besides some VZW secrets I’ll share with all of you later this week, the DROID 2 has been selling. As he said “people are buying it a lot”. Of course that’s not including my favorite thing — numbers, but he’s a Verizon ninja, so let’s take his word for it. Check out the gallery below for shots of the DROID 2!
Motorola DROID 2 Gallery
Editor’s note: I must say this: Drooooiiid.