So I’ll be heading off from MIA to New Jersey this June 30th, at around 2 PM. Don’t worry, you’ll get updates of my journey once I’m at the airport and such. Expect three (or four) new reviews to show up, and more exciting stuff, like those TV interviews I promised to post up for you guys. In the meantime, this week’s mobile news was as noisy with the iPhone 4 as the vuvuzelas at the World Cup.
- Steam’s Summertime Gaming Sale: You’ll Be In Heaven (Well I Am)
- T-Mobile pushes Samsung Vibrant specs, aka Galaxy S
- Motorola DROID Review: A Look Back At The First Droid
- Before iPhone 4 Morning: At The Apple Store In Lincoln Road!
- White iPhone 4 Delayed Till Second Half Of July Launch Due To Manufacturing Issues
- Motorola DROID X: 4.3″ Screen, Android 2.1, 720p HD Video, HDMI-out. It’s The New Top