Now this is interesting. Since I on a personal note don’t really need a DVD drive in my next laptop, the Macbook Air might just be a perfect addition. Even for the average consumer, the below info leaked by Cult Of Mac makes the Macbook Air quite a show-stopper (or starter?).
Specs leaked by Cult Of Mac:
- 11.6-inch model starting at $999, 13.3-inch model starting as low as $1,100
- 2.1 GHz and 2.4 GHz processor options
- 8-10 hours of battery life (vs. a “claimed” 5 hours in the current model)
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
- Upgradeable RAM (2 GB base) and SSD options
- New thinner case design
- An SD card slot, two USB ports, standard MagSafe port and Mini DisplayPort
Keep in mind with specs like these and an NVIDIA Geforce 320M graphics card you can play games the Alienware M11x can, just not on high settings, so as a Windows gaming rig, this could pull off a few miracles.