Here’s something else RIM is doing right, besides acquiring TAT: renamed the awfully-named WES 2010 Conference to Blackberry World Conference. Due to a more consumer approach for the company, attendees will be able to not have to say they’re going to the Wireless Enterprise Symnposoium next year, starting on May 3rd to the 5th, but to Blackberry World Conference in Orlando, Florida. Much better.
Also, here’s the new feature set for the event:
BlackBerry World will feature keynotes from leading mobile thinkers, over 100 breakout sessions, Hands-on Labs, BlackBerry training, and opportunities for certification.
Attendees of BlackBerry World will also be able to:
- Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
- See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
- Get answers from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help provide valuable wireless research information
- Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
- Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
Hooray for practicality! Via: BGR