This week in technology news coverage was pretty awesome. It is time to list everything in the most orderly fashion as possible. You know, like this:
- A feature on human cloning.
- Skyrim Gets Horseback Combat
- Pentax releases the K-30, successor to awesome K-x and K-r DSLRs.
- I review a USB 3.0 thumbdrive.
- Then I review a ScotteVest Transformer Jacket.
- And finally I reviewed the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1-inch from Samsung.
- Project Glass gets its first video and gallery — for its own camera.
- Oh, and Windows 8 boots “too quickly”.
That was really, really good. And now, it’s time to see what the upcoming month — June — will bring to this site, and this world of technology in general.