Back in 2010, I used to write a wonderful roundup post entitled, “This Week On LaptopMemo”. Its goal was simple: to compress this week’s stories into one post, with links to each of the aforementioned stories. After its success, like a true oaf, I stopped writing it (due to laziness, I concur). So today, it’s been decided (confound it!), that This Week On LaptopMemo is back! It will be presented in different formats each week, but for the 1st week, it will be in the form of– dun dun dun — bulletpoint links.
That all being said, let’s get on with this week’s best tech news, which had all the elements for awesomeness: a former CEO departs, tweets can be censored, and Apple has enough cash to make another Apple pie.
- Ruh Oh: Twitter Can Now Censor Tweets, If Required By Law
- Apple Q1 2012 Results: 37 Million iPhones, $46.3 Billion In Earnings
- Jon Rubinstein, former CEO of Palm, leaves HP
- Nintendo: The Wii U Will Launch Worldwide By The End Of 2012
- Ogio Bandit Backpack Review