With all of the news from this week seeming only like practice for the upcoming couple of weeks (featuring E3 and the Apple WWDC Keynote), it only could mean one thing: preppy news. Oh, and I won’t use that term again; it’s too cliché. Also, I attended AT&T’s Daybreak webisode press event, chatting it up with techies and playing around with gadgets — it was fun.
- Apple Event. June 11th. Stay tuned.
- New Chrome OS products from Samsung.
- Windows 8 Release Preview. What more to say?
- Skyrim’s Dawnguard DLC looks — epic.
- 7 million Galaxy Notes sold; 50 million Galaxy S I and IIs sold, as well.
- Android 4.0 represents only 7.1% of Android.
- An Assassin’s Creed game on PS Vita is coming.