This is the week that was E3 and Computex. And starting tomorrow comes news from Apple. But let’s focus on the great bits from this week. Also, all of our E3 coverage can be found at this link.
- Galaxy S III announced for American carriers.
- Halo 4, Crysis 3, and Splinter Cell videos. Oh, and Assassin’s Creed III, as well as a Vita port.
- IPV6 launches, bringing the new internet.
- Twitter tweaks its logo.
- Canon has a new Rebel.
- Google Maps is improved, with an offline and better 3D mode.
- Oh, and ASUS’ Taichi is a crazy interesting laptop/tablet/dual-screen hybrid.