There’s no doubt about it: Android, our favorite little brown robot, means serious business. In Las Vegas, the perfect place to lose all your money (or make some of it playing blackjack), CTIA 2010 steamrolled all other smartphone competitors with the Sprint EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy S, Dell Aero, and the PTT-based Motorola i1. And of course, there’s Steve Jobs and Eric Schmidt not stabbing each other at a cafe, some new reviews, and more….
- HTC EVO 4G is Sprint’s heavy-power 4G Android 2.1 handset with Sense UI and Snapdragon
- CTIA 2010: Samsung Galaxy S; 4-inch touchscreen, 1GHz CPU, Android
- Steve Jobs and Eric Schmidt seen at a cafe? Why? How?
- ASUS Eee PC 1201N Review
- Motorola i1 debuts, brings first push-to-talk Android smartphone this summer on Sprint
- Rubik’s Slide Exclusive Review: The New Cube Is Here
- AT&T to release an Android phone by Dell called ‘Aero’ (UPDATE: new pics!)