It’s over fans, no more HD DVD. No really, did people think HD DVD could have won? Well I won’t say, but Toshiba is turning themselves in by making the BDX2000 Blu-Ray player. So you can all surrender now, there’s nothing to fight for.
It doesn’t look too bad actually, kinda nice for a Blu-Ray player, right?
Here’s the specs:
- BD-Live™ (Profile 2.0) & BonusView
- 1080p Full HD Video Output
- DivX & AVCHD Playback
- Toshiba REGZA-LINK® (HDMI-CEC)
- Support for enhanced audio formats from Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio | Essential ™
- SD Card Slot (SDHC Compatible)
- Deep Color
- 1080p upscaling